RedHat precompiled-header code branch created

At the urging of my colleagues I've created a branch called
pchmerge-branch
for gcc. Note that this is a merge and work in progress and is a result
of the work done by Geoffrey Keating  <geoffk@redhat.com>,  Jason
Merrill  <jason@redhat.com>,
Catherine Moore  <clm@redhat.com> et. al. for a previous internal
project for gcc 2.97.
Note that this is a merge in progress and things may not work (as a
matter of fact right now it's not).
This is basically a source dump that has debug code in it, warts and
all.

--
Alan Matsuoka
GCC Engineering