Re: Added error message (for too-large array)

<<OK.  You're saying that an array with an unrepresentable size is valid in
Ada, so my assumption that it would be invalid for all languages was
incorrect.  I suppose I'll move the test into layout_decl, since you seem
to agree that creating an object of such a type is invalid.

Actually the idea behavior in Ada would be to generate a Storage_Error
exception at run time if a variable of the type is declared, and to warn
at compile time that this storage error would be generated. After all
the declaration may appear in a conditional piece of code that is never
executed.