OpenMP implementation

People,

I am about to start my master thesis in Computer
Sciences at the University of Buenos Aires, and I've
been thinking about implementing the OpenMP standard
(www.openmp.org) for the Fortran compiler. I'd like to
know what u think about this, hear suggestions, and of
course, make sure that no related work is already
going on...

Thank you in advance,
Ariel.

=====