Re: PATCH for Re: Autobuild at NewWinder.org will be going away

On Sun, 16 Sep 2001, Rod Stewart wrote:
> -<p>We already have two autobuilders by Geoff Keating (see <a
> +<p>We already have an autobuilder by Geoff Keating (see <a

I intentionally mentioned two autobuilders by Geoff, as he's building
for two different platforms, but it seems this was confusing (and I
have received two replies within two hours now <g>), so I went ahead
and committed your clarification.

Thanks,
Gerald