DejaGnu 1.4.2 released

  I managed to crank this out today. I synced up with sources.redhat.com
first, but found I had all the RedHat patches already. I tested it
natively with GCC 2.95.3 and gcc 3.0.1 on Linux, (Debian & RedHat), Solaris,
HPUX11, and cross with arm-elf on Linux. Gcc 3.0.1 built fine as a arm-elf
cross compiler this time, so I'm happy. :-)

  Releases available from, the usual places. Check
http://www.gnu.org/software/dejagnu for more info.

  It'd be nice to have somebody at RedHat sync up with this new release,
which has quite a few bug fixes not in the CVS on sources.

	- rob -