From: infosadacnet@zol.co.zw
To: gcc@gcc.gnu.org
    (There may have been other recipients.)
Subject: SADACNET Business Plan

For questions regarding this e-mail, please reference Message ID: B0007858550.

*** END OF MESSAGE DETAILS ***

*** DETAILED SCAN RESULTS ***

Virus scanning report  -  23. August 2001   10:30

F-PROT 3.09c
SIGN.DEF created 21. August 2001
SIGN2.DEF created 21. August 2001
MACRO.DEF created 29. May 2001

Search: *.*
Action: Report only
Files: "Dumb" scan of all files
Switches: /ARCHIVE /PACKED /LIST /REPORT=ScanLog.txt /APPEND /NOBREAK /NOSUB /NOBOOT /NOMEM
Memory was not scanned.
Hard disk boot sectors were not scanned.

E:\MAILAG~1\Spool\B00078~1\B00078~1.MSG
E:\MAILAG~1\Spool\B00078~1\FILE1.EXE
E:\MAILAG~1\Spool\B00078~1\FILE3.EXE
E:\MAILAG~1\Spool\B00078~1\SADACN~1.COM  Infection: W95/Sircam.worm@mm
E:\MAILAG~1\Spool\B00078~1\SADACN~2.COM  Infection: W95/Sircam.worm@mm
E:\MAILAG~1\Spool\B00078~1\SCANLOG.TXT

Results of virus scanning:

Files: 6
MBRs: 0
Boot sectors: 0
Objects scanned: 6
Infected: 2
Suspicious: 0
Disinfected: 0
Deleted: 0
Renamed: 0

Time: 0:01

*** END OF DETAILED SCAN RESULTS ***

Specific details regarding a virus can be found at the following links:

http://www.f-secure.com/v-descs/
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/vinfodb.html
http://www.avp.ch/avpve/
http://csrc.ncsl.nist.gov/virus/