cross compiling for VxWorks

Hi,
I'm new (back) on this list, and I'm willing to use gcc for VxWorks.
I'd like to know if someone is working on this port and maybe I could
contribute.

I've successfully built a 2.95.2 Solaris->VxW crosscompiler a while ago,
but now I'm planning to use java. The first step is to build a c and c++
compiler and a libstdc++.

I've built the c/c++ compilers and the library, they seem to work. But I had
to edit manually some files modified by fixinclude as well as the G_config.h.

Is there any interest at the moment in fixing the tools to generate working
headers for this target ?

The first problem is an inconsistency between the macros CPU/CPU_FAMILY
and the generated gcc.specs. Where should I start ?

[I'm building on linux and solaris for powerpc-vxworks]

fm