Re: Which .stabs to use? (please help)

This is the same problem as the one with dwarf information, which is
much more serious because the dwarf information is used for
exception-handling.

After some discussion, I believe we decided that the right thing to do
for the dwarf information was to

(a) fix the linker so that it could handle (b), and then
(b) output the dwarf information that's used for EH in linkonce sections.

Could something similar be done for stabs?

--
- Geoffrey Keating <geoffk@geoffk.org>