Re: Suggestion for option

>>So with the proposed change your messages will come out interleaved even
>>more quickly.  How is that easier to read?

	The solution to this is, I guess, quite simple. I routinely use a wrapper
script that calls gcc with the optimisation options that I identified as
optimal, the standard include paths, etc. It will also 'tee' all the
compilers output to a file in a specific error-messages subdirectory - a
file named for the file being compiled if the -c and -o options have been
used intelligently. And that gets sees its extension renamed from .msg to
.err when errors occur. So, I have no problems finding out where (and what)
goes wrong. But I agree with Mark that it is simply a waste to continue
generating code that will be thrown away at the end.

RB