RE: GPL and NDA

Is this true even if the code is distributed to the people with wich the NDA
was originally signed? I mean the following scenario:

    Company A provides, under an NDA, information to company B.

    Using this information, B develop, based on some GPLed code,
    a program for A.

    B then distribute this program (which IS GPLed) to A, but is
    prohibited to distribute it to anybody else (due to the NDA).

Is this a violation of the GPL or is it possible, provided that B distribute
the program to A with the normal GPL provision of the access to the source
code?

Of course if A decide to redistribute the program in any form, then this
must be done witout requiring an NDA to conform with the GPL. My question is
about the initial "distribution" of the NDA-covered code by B to A.

TIA

	Bernard

Bernard Dautrevaux
Microprocess Ingenierie