Re: Beyond GCC 3.0: Summing Up

    1. Shouldn't we have a policy that if there is no objection for a
    patch for a few days, it is approved automatically under one condition
    that it should be reverted immediately by anyone if it causes a
    regression and the author can't fix it with 24/48 hours.

Not at all!  The major purpose for review is not for correctness, but
for quality issues, such as documentation, compatibility with coding
conventions, style issues, and the question of the besy way to do
things.  The reviewer mostly *assumes* the patch is correct and has
been tested unless they see something obviously wrong.

    2. About my Linux/mips patches, they are for Linux only. I am fully
    resposnsible for them. Can I check them in?

No.  See above.