This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
build status for gcc-3.0 and HPUX
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: build status for gcc-3.0 and HPUX
- From: "Santiago G. Reyero" <sreyero at bpo dot hp dot com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 12:20:46 +0200
- Reply-To: sreyero at bpo dot hp dot com
I'm sending this message because of the comment
If you don't mind, please quickly review the build status page.
If your system is not listed, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating that you successfully built and installed GCC.
I've found in
when installing the gcc-3.0 release.
And my system was not in the list.
I've succesfully build and installed gcc-3.0 in my HPUX workstation.
the output of my ./config.guess is: