Re: New demangler bug and HOWTO-demangle (was Re: Demangle THIS)

Hi.

Carlo> I did find only ONE bug in the demangler of libiberty, which is
Carlo> actually pretty impressive.

You probably know this already, but the demangler in libiberty has a
test suite.  If this is genuinely a bug (I don't claim to know either
way), could you write a patch for the libiberty test suite?  I think
we should try to keep that test suite as relevant as possible...

Tom