gcc St. Louis Mirror Setup

Hello,

I have setup a mirror of the gcc releases tree. (it is a releases only
mirror, as I do not have the spare drive space for everything). I will
pull the mirror using wget nightlty (or on some other schedule at your
request).

I have created the inittial mirror by mirroring from other mirrors.

What is the ideal server to pull the mirror from? sourceware.cygnus.com?
That server has a limit of 5 users (unless you setup some special access
for mirror sites).

The server info is as follows:

Server name: 	mirrors.laffeycomputer.com
Contact Email: 	webmaster@laffeycomputer.com
Location: 	St. Louis, MO, USA

I have already mirrored everything in releases, including the 3.0 stuff,
and people are welcomed to begin downloading asap.

My way of saying thanks for gcc!

Joe Laffey
LAFFEY Computer Imaging
St. Louis, MO