Re: cannot build stepanov on solaris

I did use g++, and not gcc. I am using the native linker, coz I
never got the gnu linker to work, but thats another story.
If I add -lstdc++ on the link line, it builds fine. But there is a
dependency of my executable on libstdc++ and in turn libgcc_s.

this means that I would have to package the above two "gcc" libs,
along with my application..

thanks,
-neelakanth

Sometime ago, Paolo Carlini said:
>sorry for my wrong guess!
>I tought you (neelakanth) were experiencing a known problem with old
>binutils on Solaris (see, e.g.,
>http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/libstdc++/2001-06/msg00275.html)...
>
>But of course David Edelsohn is right: invoking the correct front end
>will solve the problem with that symbol "__gxx_personality_v0" ...
>assuming, indeed, that you are using either native ld/as or
>binutils2.11.2 !!!
>
>Cheers,
>Paolo.

-neelakanth