From: gcc-owner@gcc.gnu.org [mailto:gcc-owner@gcc.gnu.org]On Behalf Of
Bert Van Vreckem
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 6:30 AM
To: gcc@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: gcc 3.0 build status

Hi,

The gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.0/buildstat.html page, as linked to on
install/finalinstall.html does not seem to exist. Since my platform
wasn't in the supported platform list, I thought it might be interesting
for you to know that I installed gcc 3.0 successfully on a Windoze NT
machine with an up-to-date version of Cygwin (the config.guess output is
`i686-pc-cygwin').

By the way, I didn't run the test suite but if you want me to, send me a
line.

Kind regards,

bert

--
bert van vreckem

If Bill Gates had a nickel for every time Windows crashed...
Oh wait! He does!