Re: PATCH: Fix invalid loader fixups from shared libobjc withhpux10.20

> Do you want to go back to my original patch (see below)?  It is simple
> and does the job directly.

I am tempted to say: install your patch under `#ifdef __hpux__'
or a target macro defined only in the HP configuration file.  That
way, we avoid the risk of changing the behavior on any other target,
and we can't really break HPUX since it is already broken.

Stan, does that make sense to you?