Re: Stepanov test (still) failing ?!?

Now I feel much better...

    http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2001-06/msg00240.html
    http://www.codesourcery.com/gcc-snapshots/20010611/20010611.sum

However, still a mistery for me those failures of yesterday's snapshots and
also of:

    http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2001-06/msg00241.html

Perhaps the actual value of the test is fluctuating around 1.2 for i686 ???
Perhaps PII, PIII and PIV are behaving in different ways??
On the other hand the test was checked in be Mitchell together with the
patch for ADDRESSOF so I really don't know how to think of the whole
story...

Any hints ???

Cheers,
P.