Re: unassigned high priority bugs

On Thu, 7 Jun 2001, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:

> On Thu, 7 Jun 2001, Nathan Sidwell wrote:
> > 1081 Copyrights on manuals
> > 	confirmed by joseph
>
> Is this really supposed to be high priority?

Yes.  Users need to know under what terms they can redistribute the
release.  Without proper notices, any conscientious redistributors must
remove the problematic manuals.

The GNATSweb upgrade seems to have broken the audit trail on by default
behaviour there used to be.  The audit trail includes my comment that

     Many but not all parts of this have been fixed.  The parts
     not yet fixed are:

     gcc/ch/chill.texi (mainline only)
     gcc/contrib.texi (no copyright notice)
     gcc/md.texi (2-digit years)

> Any volunteer? Joseph perhaps? (I'm having a bit of time problems
> now. :-( )

I can fix the 2-digit years, but someone will need to work out what the
years should be on contrib.texi.

--
Joseph S. Myers
jsm28@cam.ac.uk