Re: bootstrap problems

On 7 Jun 2001, Geoff Keating wrote:

> Marc Espie <espie@schutzenberger.liafa.jussieu.fr> writes:
>
> > You can't expect people to be able to fix every platform, especially for
> > somewhat obscure stuff like mips. Does Jakub even have access to a mips,
> > for starters ?
>
> Sure he does, there's a sim.

Is there a Testing GCC on Simulators HOWTO :-)?  If not, could someone
write one?  Though for people with the right expertise, updating and
merging the basic instructions for building cross compilers (which I asked
in http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2001-06/msg00076.html for someone to do) is
more important right now.

--
Joseph S. Myers