Multiple jumps in one instruction

This may seem odd, but I am looking to port gcc to a new processor
architecture. I have spend the last week or so reading the documentation
but there is still one question left that I can not answer for definate.

For example if I had a line like

       a = func1(n)+func2(n);

I would want to compile this into a single jump instruction that goes
to two places. Think of it as hardware multi-threading and you should
get the idea.

The problem is if gcc makes sufficient assumptions about the way that
processors work that this is going to be mighty hard to implement then
I might have to look at a new compiler from scratch. Obviously I want
to avoid this at all possible costs.

JAB.

--
Jonathan A. Buzzard                 Email: jonathan@buzzard.org.uk
Northumberland, United Kingdom.       Tel: +44(0)1661-832195