Re: gcc/f/malloc.h and HP-UX 10.20

> Isn't that too subtle a fix? Even if the timestamps are updated,
> building f/ansify.c with $(HOST_CC) is still wrong. So, you'd simply
> be masking the problem.

There isn't really a choice.  You can't use the gcc target because it
may not run on the host.  The intdoc application has to run on
the host and you need an ANSI compiler to build it.  I have a patch
that will allow building ansify with a non ANSI compiler but this
is only the first step in generating the documentation.  The situation
really isn't much different than that for bison, autoconf, etc.

Possibly, f/intdoc.texi should be in the list of files that contrib/gcc_update
touches.

Dave