Re: Builtins in `std'

I agree that the current builtin handling is unfortunate.  But I'm not sure
that moving it into the library is the right path, as it creates yet
another version lock between library and compiler.

I like Joseph's idea; I think it would make sense to generalize
nothrow_libfn_p to handle attributes other than nothrow-ness.

Jason