Re: String.h

> From: "Alex Arulanthu" <alex@cs.wustl.edu>
> Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 20:19:53 -0700

> My program is not able to include String.h.. Any ideas why this is
> happening?

Banish all neurons that knew anything about String.h.  Pretend it
doesn't exist, and then move on.  g++ -v will tell you which header
files the compiler will use.  In your case, it doesn't use that header
directory, another compiler does.  You don't want to use the other
compiler that does use it.

Find a good book that describes C++, and you'll be better off.

In particular, if you spell it <string> I think you will find the
compiler will find the header.