Re: Exploring the option to submit the CR16 compilersourcecodeto GNU

Hi,

Thank you very much for the detailed information. I am looking forward for our cooperation.
We are looking at all the details and if anything is unclear I will get back to you.

Regards,
Gali

geoffk@geoffk.org on 05/01/2001 09:39:00 PM