Re: Loki's tricky templates

Paolo Carlini <pcarlini@unitus.it> writes:

| Thanks!
|
| you are so kind in providing me with detailed citations from the standard: with
| "Gaby" Dos Reis we seriously doubted that real errors were present in the Loki
| code, perhaps because there are in it so many cool but nonetheless exotic and/or
| frequently unimplemented template patterns (and quite a few typos ;)

As I said earlier, I didn't have the time to look closely at Loki --
I'm just short of time.

But certainly Kriang has a correct analysis for the template template
parameter syntax and the local type issue (this one iswell known
and has been subject of extensive discussion on comp.std.c++).

Thank you for pointing out g++ weaknesses in compiling Loki -- that is
very helpful.  Thanks to Kriang for his analysis.

-- Gaby