Re: Code motion around labels

Indeed we are looking very carefully at this spec. There is of course
no question that eventually we want to have GNAT use the common exception
handling code. The question is simply how and when to switch over.
There are issues of syncrhonziation with other parts of GNAT stuff like
the symbolic traceback capability etc that all have to be worked out.