Mail Delay

I haven't seen this mentioned yet so I thought I would mention it.

You probably noticed a mail delay on gcc.gnu.org mailing lists over
the last day or so.  A huge (15M) message was sent to a large list
(ecos), and it clogged the mail system for a while until we (meaning
Chris, not me) deleted it.

Sorry about that.  I think Chris has since limited the size of
messages that can be sent to that particular list.  I believe the mail
queue should have drained by now (I haven't re-checked); in any case
the problem was temporary and its cause was discovered and fixed.

Tom