Re: Warning regression with COMPARE fixes

> In any case, I'd like other people's opinion on the question of
> whether or not this warning regression needs fixing.  I have no idea
> how we might go about doing that; the key step, of course, is making
> sure the compiler realizes that the while-condition will be true the
> first time it is encountered.  I understand how to do that
> algorithmically, but I have no idea what it would take in the compiler
> to regain that knowledge.

We can reverse the sense of a compare, sort of, by using the result
an a different mode.  However, a reversed condition code mode
(which would be among these listed in EXTRA_CC_MODES) depends on
machine-specific code.  I suppose we would need a target macro to
say if we have such a mode, and if yes, what it is.

Or we could just drop cc0 support altogether ;-)