Re: Analysis of remaining xm-host headers

>> What do you mean?

Philipp> I can't tell right now from memory, but AFAIR I first got the
Philipp> known 'doesn't support conditionally defining
Philipp> libgcj_la_LDFLAGS' and then later on when running configure
Philipp> after gcc had been built I got tons of something like
Philipp> 'doesn't support ... file in subdirectory'.

Java requires a slightly different version of automake.
Don't re-run automake there.

Tom