GCC-x86

Hi! I have been following the sources for about a year now. I have been
wondering if the x86 version of GCC 3.0 has been fixed yet.
Also, would it be worth the download to get the latest snapshot? CVS
hangs up on me when DL from Juno.
BTW i am a cygwin user under a Windows 98 machine using an i586 CPU.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.