PA port status on GCC 3.0 branch

PA32.  Basically OK.  I'm tracking two issues which affect this toolchain:

  1. PIC code generation bug (the REG_EQUIV substitution problem).

  2. Using weak symbols appears to be causing indigestion for the HP
     linker, nm and dynamic loader when dealing with libstdc++-v3.

  Working around those bugs produces a toolchain that appears to work
  reasonably well.

PA64.  Still needs some work, but also getting closer.  Issues I'm tracking:

  1. PIC code generation bug (the REG_EQUIV substitution problem).

  2. FP->SAR copies cause the compiler to abort.

  Working around those problems gives a toolchain which builds, but the
  G++ tests aren't where I'd like them to be.

There's patches from Alan and John Anglin that I still need to look at and
determine if they're still relevant.

jeff