Using 'at-pr' for bugs? and maybe patches?

Two utterly unrelated policy questions:

    1)  Is our GNATS database configured to use 'at-pr' to send us
        reminders when PRs haven't been touched for a while?  I suspect
        it isn't.

    2)  What about a variation on GNATS to use for submitted patches?
        (For that matter, we could probably *use* GNATS, just a different
        database.)  This might help address the problem of unreviewed
        patches falling through the cracks.  Again, at-pr could probably
        help us here.

Phil