Re: [new-regalloc] What is the status on current sources

On Sat, 10 Feb 2001 19:50:14 +0100 (MET), Michael Matz wrote:

  It does in some parts mostly the same as some parts of flow.c ;)  In
  flow.c are many things: BB detection/manipulation, edge manipulation, insn
  insertion, dead code removal, live register analysis, dealing with
  conditional execution, converting to autoinc/dec, loop tree analysis and
  more.  df.c only deals with global data flow.  And at least I am a fan of
  moderately sized files ;)  df.c also has a nice interface.

I agree that flow.c is too big and should be split up. The recent
comments that we really should have a .h files for each .c file
defining its interface are very nicely illustrated by flow.c.
In that sense df.c/df.h are much better. Still I think that it is
wrong to have both a flow.c and df.c, but I mistakenly thought you
introduced the latter file as part of the new RA. My apologies :-)
Anyway, I'll give the updated sources a try and will let you know the results.

  -Geert