Re: C++ vs. AIX -ansi

>>>>> Nathan Sidwell writes:

Nathan> As David says, I think the relevant #defines must be provided
Nathan> on the  preprocessor command line -- or some fixincludes configurey
Nathan> is needed.

	Actually, my suggestions were either:

1) separate CPP_SPEC for C and C++

2) change os_defines to wrapper _ALL_SOURCE define based on other defines
like AIX <standards.h>

	I specifically *do not* want to add more defines to the
preprocessor command line.  That is the incorrect assumption which is
causing these problems.

David