WHINE: gcc 2.95.3 release process

I hadn't noticed this the last time, but only providing
2.95.2 -> 2.95.3-test3 diffs is very, very painful.

This means one has to re-patch each time, and one needs
to check manually what changed between one test release
and another (that, plus the removal of the intermediate
test files in between).

It would have been much faster for me to be able to download
2.95.3-test2 -> 2.95.3-test3 diffs, and apply it.

Basically, this is what I'm going to have to re-generate and send
to testers to say whether things are okay or not, which means
I must spend quite some time doing that, which delays the test...

On a lighter note, 2.95.3-test2 didn't uncover any nasty surprise on
OpenBSD-{m68k,i386,vax,sparc,powerpc,hppa,alpha}. Mips has some
other unrelated troubles which make it hard to test the release currently.