Re: compilation for files > 2Gb

in fact,  I would like to use the fopen and fclose function for files > 2Gb
(it's not a C source > 2 Gb)

I use squid and I don't know if  a problem when my logs file reach 2Gb can
occur
Before I used cc on AIX with -D_LARGE_FILES option to compile squid
now I would like to use gcc

perhaps  -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64  or -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE answer to my
request

regards

Stephane Blat   -   Internet Team Leader       AT&T Global Network Services
Phone : +33 1 49 31 43 45  --  Int 71 43 45 -- Fax : +33 1 43 03 69 43
MLV
Email :  sblat@emea.att.com
France

"Zack Weinberg" <zackw@stanford.edu> on 25/01/2001 18:19:35