ezmlm warning

gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list.

Messages to you from the gcc mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the gcc mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the gcc mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
   <gcc-get.123_145@gcc.gnu.org>

send an empty message to: