Re: Graph coloring for register allocation?

On Sat, 20 Jan 2001, Michael Hayes wrote:

> Daniel Berlin writes:
>
>  > This was actually the largest pain in the ass for generating the
>  > interference graph. I stole two routines from combine.c and modified them
>  > (they tell you whether a register is live after a certain insn).
>
> I posted some generic dataflow routines that I posted to this list a
> few weeks ago that could help with this.  As well as liveness info,
> they generate def-use and use-def info from which you can generate
> webs from.

Neat!
Apparently i'm blind. I searched the archives (for dataflow, use-def,
etc), and looked at all messages
from you since december, and all i can find is loop patches.
Are these routines in one of them? If so, which one. There are about 20
Loop patches from you.

--Dan