g77 & Largefiles

        Hello,
I had made modification of "libg2c.a" standard fortan library, to enable
work with files > 2GB. It is needed for some programs used eg. in
quantum physics and other scientifitic numerical computations. It seems
be working good , but I would like to send it to somebody, who can test
ti and look for bugs. If you know about this people, or if you can hang
it on web, please tell me, where I should send source code.

Thank you wery much.

Milan Simanek