Any testsuite for an architecture with 20-bit pointer in length?

Dear all,

Currently, we are porting gcc (using the configuration of mn10200)
for our self-developed architecture which with:
8-bit char,
16-bit short/int,
20-bit pointer, and
32-bit long.
Is there any testsuite that can verify the correctness of gcc compiler
for such architecture?
(test and verify the compiler for the boundary and critical cases)

Thank you in advance ^_^

Kuo-Yu Slayer Chuang
Software Engineer
Computer & Communications Research Lab.
Industrial Technology Research Institute.
E-mail: slayer@itri.org.tw