Re: cpplib: Nix -g3.

Jakub Jelinek wrote:-

> BTW: cpp0 -g3 (nor cpp0 -dD) omits the builtin macros and macros specified
> on the command line in the output (this got broken during the last lexer
> rewrite).

You're not really supposed to invoke cpp0 directly.

But, yes, cppmain does ignore those regardless of how it's invoked.  I
thought it was intentional - it's been in cppmain.c for a while.

This were causing me a minor headache, in fact, for making cpp_reader
opaque - I'd be quite happy to get rid of it and output the lot - if
Zack has no objections.

It's caused by the condition

  if (pfile->done_initializing)
    {