Re: Problem building G++ from CVS under AIX 4.2.1

	This is the same problem that was reported before and to which I
responded asking for a clarification from the libstdc++-v3 maintainers,
but I still have not received a reply from the V3 developers.

	atomicity.h declares one of the functions as accepting a long, not
an int.  AIX 4.3 defines an atomic type for long (both 32-bit and 64-bit
mode) which is not present in previous releases, so the current
atomicity.h implementation does not find the necessary type.

	So, again, the question: does atomicity.h need the "long" type?
If yes, I could add an #ifndef _AIX43 to map the long version to int prior
to AIX 4.3.  If no, atomicity.h should use "int" uniformly.

David