a question...

To Whom It may Concern,

I've been trying to install the gcc on a unix box as a user, meaning
I've been trying to install it on my home directory. I made a change for
the prefix in the config file and then configured, built and installed
it using the guidelines provided on the web site.
I didn't have any particular problem and I checked for the binaries in
the /bin directory. All the binaries are there. The question that I have
is how to run these binaries. I tried "gcc" but I get the "command not
found" error. I would really appreciate if you let me know what I should
be doing.

Thank you very much,

Cyrous