Re: Trigraph warnings when compiling linux-2.4.0-prerelease1

> <<Thanks for alerting us to this documentation bug.> >>
>
> Boy, Joe, you really love the word bug don't you?

I deliberately use it more often than some others do.  If something isn't
the way that it should be, I think we should admit it and use the "bug"
word.  Otherwise we all sound like Bill Gates claiming that Microsoft
software had no bugs.

The language is poorly chosen for either intended meaning.