Re: Different language frontends and fancy_abort()

On Tue, 2 Jan 2001, Peter Gerwinski wrote:

> I would prefer to have bug reports for the Pascal frontend directed
> to another address instead. A mechanism to modify that string would
> be nice here.

Surely when the Pascal front end is part of GCC, bug reports for it should
go to the GCC GNATS database as with the rest of GCC (and GNATS can then
send them - identified with category "pascal" - on to a separate
pascal-bugs@gcc.gnu.org or similar list, if desired)?

--
Joseph S. Myers
jsm28@cam.ac.uk