g77 querry...

I have a large and old FORTRAN application which I need to compile on
Linux using g77 but the source code uses VAX extension and in
perticular uses STRUCTURES.  Structures are not suppored by g77
(yet).  So my question is: Is there an easy work around to handle this
problem so that I can continue using g77?

Regards,
sanjay