Re: more build problems, sun sparc solaris 2.7

Gabriel Dos Reis writes:

> Well, I was not trying to build Java on Solaris: I was trying to
> build *only C++*

Someone accidently reverted a toplevel configure.in patch that was
preventing libjava from being built. Sorry about that.

> But I'm still wondering why fastjar and zlib are being built when I
> ask for *only C++.

Alex Oliva's patch only deals with target libraries. The patch should
be extended to take care of auxiliary binaries (that's what Alex told
me.)

./A