Re: libstdc v3 & multilibs

Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> On Dec  5, 2000, Robert Lipe <robertlipe@usa.net> wrote:
>
> > Is it possible that someone has checked in a configure script of some
> > target library was generated and committed by a libtool that doesn't
> > have this change?
>
> It is certainly possible.  I'd grep 'MAGIC}' in all `configure'
> scripts and see if anything turns out.

[ From here, the conversation went private between Alexandre and myself
for a while ]

This was indeed the problem.  The libobjc/configure script hadn't been
regenerated with the fix to make 'MAGIC}' go awy.  This was corrupting
the multilib config.cache files and sending the libstdc v3 build down in
flames.

I regenerated libobjc/configure and checked it in.

Thanx, Alexandre!

RJL