g77?

Hello,

I am attempting to install Fortran g77 on my desktop computer with
Redhat Linux 6.2 installed on it. I have no real programming experience
so I don't really understand the programming commands.  I seem to be in
over my head.  I need to run g77 as a compiler for a program called
X-Foil and I can't get it to install under Linux.  I have read most of
the information about g77 and am at a dead end.  Could you please direct
me toward a solution to this dilemma.

Thank you,
John McCormack